Balayage like a Star
We all know how popular Balayage is and let’s face it, it’s going nowhere. As a hair professional no matter what level you’re at if you’re not leading with Balayage you’re not leading in your business. Without balayage you will fall behind your competition, current trends and most importantly you won’t reach your full potential.
Join us on our zoom class room where we will share with you some of our very own Star Balayage techniques.
Learn all about hair line placement, when and how to back comb, use a board and back brushing. We take you through colour mapping to help you plan their colour journey.
Great results are always in the planning but that starts with knowledge that is applied then worked into a plan for beautiful results.
Join us on our zoom classes we cannot wait to share all we know with you and watch you “sparkle”
- Colour mapping/creating light & areas of shade in the hair (oh let’s get shady)
- Never make promises you can’t keep
- Placement/colour contouring where clients wants the most lightness for example around hair line
- Hairlines, real close, baby root, layered root, juicy root
- Technique, back comb, board, back brushing, freehand, foilage, babylights, weaving, slicing.
- Product, level peroxide, additives
- Timings, do you need to reapply?
- Toning, picking that Perfect tone, double toning, tone melting.
- Maintaining your colour, home care
March 8th 2021, May 10th 2021